Misono UX10 Gyutou 7.0" (18cm) - Right

Misono UX10 Gyutou 7.0' - RightI've been a knife geek and knife sharpener for almost 40 years. I have over 30 high end knives from single steel blade construction to 33 layers Damascus. I love all my knives but this knife is special. After all the research that I do and consistantly see this knife as one of the top rated production knife series made. I have to agree to the max. It is like no other knife that I own. It is the easiest knife that I have ever sharpened and you can work it like a dream. It has the right amount of flex and is a complete joy to use. It is expensive, however, is worth twice the price. Only one issue for anyone looking for a hefty knife, this is not the one for you. It is lightweight but performs better than any hefty knife that I own. I've been sharpening knives for almost 40 years and the edge that you can put on this knife is unbelievable. Highly Highly recommended.

Emerson

Palm Harbor, Florida

0 comments:

Post a Comment