J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Silicone Spatula

J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Silicone SpatulaHenckels Silicone utensils are excellent quality. They are flexable enough to get around and into corners of cookware, dishes, handle medium heat with no problem. The blade still has enough body and finesse to spread icing. I cook, stir, turn food and just about do what needs to be done while cooking with this spatula. The weight and feel lets you know its top notch. (I hand wash all my Henckels utensils, take care of them and they will be with you for a long time)

I've tried many spatulas, and this is by far the best product on the market. The key feature that sets Henckels' spatula apart is that it is made entirely of metal and silicone, unlike other products that use plastic or rubber for part of the handle absolutely every part of this product is heat-resistant.

Buy J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Silicone Spatula Now

All other spatulas have come apart on me and makes me sick to think about pieces that may have ended up in the food. This one is holding up very well with no signs of melting or coming apart. Someone mentioned how they think it not good for pancakes, I make pancakes every sunday. I could see what he was saying but if you push down when using it is not a problem, it does not slide easily under pancakes like other cheaper spatulas, but it does work extremely well. You just have to get use to it.

I am cheap, thrifty whatever wanna call it so to pay this much for a spatula previously I would spend a dollar on was a big deal. I am so glad I did.

I cook allot and makes me feel so much better knowing my family wont be eating any parts or pieces of my spatula makes it worth every penny.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Silicone Spatula Here

I really like this spatula. My favorite part is that the handle is very solid and has a good weight to it. Not *too* heavy, but substantial and better than a wood or plastic handle. It's not a cheap product, but I'm certain that I'll never have to buy another one of these again.

Want J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Silicone Spatula Discount?

I like this spatula. It scrapes cleanly, resists high temperatures, and looks good enough to display on my counter (along with other utensils from the same "Twin Pure" line). The only downside (and this is true of most of the "Twin Pure" line): the handle is heavier than the actual spatula, so it is not possible to leave it in the mixing bowl (unless the sides of the bowl are fairly tall) without it flipping out of the bowl onto the counter. Still, the pros (function, look, and feel) of this product outweigh that one con.

0 comments:

Post a Comment