J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Set

J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 4-Piece Steak SetI was looking for a quality steak knife that would not break the bank. I have a 4 star Henckel knife set, but did not have any steak knives. One of my main requirements, was no serrated steak knife. These fit that build and matched my existing set nicely. The knives are sharp and high quality. For the price these are some of the best. I am very happy with my purchase.

My wife and I have been using another brand of steak knives for the last five years. About 6 months ago, we replaced the rest of our knife set with Henckles. We fell in love with them. They are a quality knife that really keeps its edge (when properly cared for). So, we broke down and bought the Hollow Edge Henckel steak knife set. They are everything that we could ask for. Even though we don't have more than a month of time with them, I highly recommend using them. I am sure they will keep the edge like the rest of the set we have.

Buy J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Set Now

Just received these and desided to put them through the test. I rated them four stars but not sure if they completely reach that. They are sharp but not nearly as sharp as one would think or others are overly generous. I will be putting them on the stone to get them to the point they should be. I am very happy to get non-seriated blades so that I can make sure they stay razor sharp. A tad more heft in the handle would also be nice. But as the title says, they will do. After all, I don't eat steak or foods that need a very sharp knife at every meal.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Set Here

I like the knives. They are very sharp! They do seem a little flimsy, but I am very pleased considering I didn't pay too much for these.

Want J.A. Henckels Twin Gourmet 4-Piece Steak Set Discount?

A good set of steak knives. They are sharp! I cut my finger cleaning them but they are a pleasure to use on steak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment