J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Serrated Utility

J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Serrated UtilityThis was a replacement for a knife I lost, so I knew what I wanted ahead of time. Although the pictured knife is not exactly accurate, and the Premio has a solid steel pommel, I considered it a calculated gamble. I was not disappointed. The knife I rec'd was exactly as I expected and wanted. The item was shipped and received quickly. I'm very pleased.

After using these knives, I don't buy anything else. Good weight and feel. It is always sharp, but can be sharpened.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Serrated Utility Now

I already had one Henckels 5-inch serrated utility knife and wanted another one. At the stores they were like $70 and never on sale...

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Serrated Utility Here

Already owning two Henckels Twin Pro-S 5-inch serrated knives, I was curious how this one compared. It was deeply discounted at a local box store, so I bought one. It is slightly different than the one pictured on Amazon, as mine has an ergonomic handle, but is still called Premio 5-inch serrated. One big difference between the two, and it's an important one--the Premio is made in China (using German stainless steel) and the Twin Pro S is precision forged, ice hardened and made in Germany. Both have heft and cut through vegetables (particularly tomatoes) with ease. After that, the Twin Pro S leaves the Premio in the dust. It does a much better job cutting through tougher foods, particularly meat. It's true the Twin Pro S costs much more, but they can frequently be found on Ebay and other sites at very good prices. The Premio still gets put to use and does a good job, but only on foods I know it can handle. A five-inch serrated knife is indispensable in the kitchen--I feel privileged to now own three!

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 5-Inch Serrated Utility Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment