J.A. Henckels 8-Slot Steak Knife Block

J.A. Henckels 8-Slot Steak Knife BlockI bought this to hold our knives at work, (cutting vegetables to get out seeds) so I wasn't looking for something fancy or super expensive. I was very surprised at how nice this block is for such a low price--so much that I'm planning to buy one for my home as well. It is very compact but still heavy and excellent quality.

For Christmas I got a wonderful set of steak knives that didn't come in a block. I found this one on Amazon and ordered it. It was exactly as advertized works beautifully with my new steak knives and arrived really quickly. =)

Buy J.A. Henckels 8-Slot Steak Knife Block Now

I already owned the Henckels steak knives. They fit perfectly in the block and its small size makes it convenient to put in a cabinet or on a counter top without wasting a lot of space.J.A. Henckels 8-Slot Steak Knife Block

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels 8-Slot Steak Knife Block Here

What more can I say, except that the size has a conveniently small footprint and it is not pretentious in it's design.

Want J.A. Henckels 8-Slot Steak Knife Block Discount?

I ordered this knife block to use with the ZX Kitchen Steak Knives. The slots in the knife block were way to small for the knives. Therefore I returned the knife block. There was no way from the discriptions of the knife block or knives to determine if the knives would fit. Otherwise, the knife block was very nice.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment