Gourmet Settings Symphony 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4

Gourmet Settings Symphony 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4I lucked out and scored place settings for eight, and a serving set at a local discount store. This flatware screams quality! It has a balanced weighty feel and sensual curves that are a feast for the senses! I have had a set for eight for two months now and it is wearing beautifully. We put them in the dishwasher (sometimes I hand wash and they are so easy to clean!) , but I am careful not to leave them soaking in the sink for too long. We are hosting Easter (I am rather inexperienced at this hosting stuff!) and will have 8 guests so my loving Mother has ordered another set for us from Amazon! Now the table will look great, but I will need her to help me with the food! Great flatware! Thanks Mom!

This flatware setting is just beautiful! I would have loved a serving set... so I called the company and was able to secure some pieces to make my set complete! Actually, bought two sets to have a full 8-piece place setting. Love Love it!

Buy Gourmet Settings Symphony 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

Very heavy for tableware and the tablespoons are so deep they swallow your upper lip!!!! I'm getting rid of them.

Read Best Reviews of Gourmet Settings Symphony 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment