Gourmet Settings Stainless-Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4

Gourmet Settings Stainless-Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4So glad I bought these. They are sharp, and the brushed nickel finish looks great. Love that they're dishwasher safe, unlike many other steak knives.

Not too heavy, not too light, these knives are elegant and sturdy perfect for entertaining or every day use. Dishwasher-safe was a key selling point for me, and Gourmet Settings is true to their word. All their cutlery is awesome, and customer service (whom I contacted for replacement pieces) was excellent! Will not hesitate to purchase any Gourmet Settings product!

Buy Gourmet Settings Stainless-Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 Now

Gave these to my daughter as a gift and just recently used them. They are great! The simplicity of style allows them to be placed with any table setting.

Read Best Reviews of Gourmet Settings Stainless-Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 Here

I got these to replace a set of knives that had become dull and no longer would hold an edge. What appealed to me about these knives was that they were stainless steel and dishwasher safe. I took off one star because one of the four knives arrived dull. Something wrong with the way the serrations were cut. Additionally one star was removed because the instructions that came with the set states that you must remove the knives from the dishwasher prior to the final rinse cycle. Now, if something is dishwasher safe, that means to me that it can withstand a complete dishwasher cleaning/rinsing/drying cycle. Not these.

The three sharp remaining knives are good and sharp and I have no problem with their performance as knives. Had I not thrown away the packing materials, I would probably have exchanged the set I received for another one.

Update 5/30/13. A second knife in the set has now gone dull. The remaining pair have been put into storage and a replacement set has been ordered. Although from a different manufacturer.

Want Gourmet Settings Stainless-Steel Steak Knives, Set of 4 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment