Global GS-8 - 3 inch, 7cm Bird's Beak Peeling Knife

Global GS-8 - 3 inch, 7cm Bird's Beak Peeling KnifeI have purchased many Global knives and love them all. For the money I feel like they are hard to beat. However i am very disappointed with this knife. Out of the box this is the most dull Global knife I have ever used. I had a hard time pealing a potato with this knife. I will be purchasing more Global knives I am sure, but I will be purchasing them from a brick and mortar store where I can test the knife before I purchase it as I have my other knives.

This is Ari Aroma, the Sage Chef of Sage Chefs,

I endorse this product all five stars goes to global. Not only does this baby look dangerous, but it works just as good as global's original paring knife, all in skilled hands, of course.

AA

Buy Global GS-8 - 3 inch, 7cm Bird's Beak Peeling Knife Now

I thought I wanted a "birds beak" shaped knife. However after using it, the curve is useless. There is nothing this knife can do that a straight paring knife cannot do. The turned blade makes it difficult to find the edge while cutting through a fruit or vegetable. Also, this design is very difficult to sharpen.

Global makes a good product, and I have many Global knives that I love. However, this design of knife I would not recommend, pick out a regular shaped paring knife. You will be happier in the long run.

Read Best Reviews of Global GS-8 - 3 inch, 7cm Bird's Beak Peeling Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment