Ginsu 2-Piece Bakelite Carving Knife Set Fork & Knife Stainless steel Blade

Ginsu 2-Piece Bakelite Carving Knife Set Fork & Knife Stainless steel BladeI really like Ginsu knives. They're super sharp, well balanced and they're inexpensive enough that you don't worry about simply replacing them someday when they get old. I have a block of regular Ginsu knives that include steak knives which we use regularly so, when I needed a carving knife for Thanksgiving, I gave this set a shot. I'm very pleased with them. The fork/tine piece is effective to let you position and hold the bird, and the carving knife itself is razor sharp.

This set was super cheap and worked fine on Thanksgiving, my only time using it so far. For the price, what else could you want?

Buy Ginsu 2-Piece Bakelite Carving Knife Set Fork & Knife Stainless steel Blade Now

I already have a fine set of very expense high carbon steel knives in the wooden block. With a few slots left I decided to invest in this knife. It is well worth the price. Cuts veggies better than the expensive knives.

Read Best Reviews of Ginsu 2-Piece Bakelite Carving Knife Set Fork & Knife Stainless steel Blade Here

I paid $9 shipped for it, I really can't complain. I used this set to carve my homemade/home brined christmas ham. It worked great and is sharp.

Want Ginsu 2-Piece Bakelite Carving Knife Set Fork & Knife Stainless steel Blade Discount?

I have a wusthhof classic knife set [forged high quality knives $300]. i was looking for cheap carving set to complement the set and fill the empty slots in the block.

These ginsu knives are the perfect match. It is hard to tell the wusthof handles from these ginsu knives. The triple rivels and handle color and design are right on.

Although blades are not made of forged hi carbon steel[ it's stainless steel], the knife the and fork are able to dissect the occasional turkey/roast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment