Gibson Mr Coffee Crafton 1.8-Liter Whistling Tea Kettle

Gibson Mr Coffee Crafton 1.8-Liter Whistling Tea KettleThe best tea kettle I've ever had! I read all the different reviews for all the different Brands of stainless tea kettles & decided to take a chance on this one. I use it several times a day, EVERY day so far, no rust! I love the seamless shape (no fused bottom to worry about leaks or other problems). The stainless lid fits nice & tight (no worry about popping off when tilting the kettle to pour) & fully removes for a nice wide opening for cleaning. The shape is clean & timeless. The whistle is loud enough to be heard in another part of the house. The handle is super comfortable, with a well-placed, easy-open mechanism for large or small or arthritic hands. It may get a little warm to the touch when the water boils, but certainly NOT hot or uncomfortable no potholder needed! My only negative comment is that my kettle arrived without any paperwork no shipping or return info from Amazon & no brochure or paperwork with care or warranty info from the manufacturer. After notifying both, I'm still without that info. But I DO love this kettle!

I bought this tea kettle elsewhere but I wanted to share my experience. I used this kettle daily. Steam came out of the spout and at the water lid (I couldn't get it too tight or I'd never get it off) thereby decreasing the power of the whistle, which ended up close to non-existent. The bottom had begun to rust inside and so I had 'floaters' that had nothing to do with my tea. I only had it for a couple of months so kudos to the Chinese manufacturers that have put together another fine product. It's in the garbage and I'm shopping for another kettle.

Buy Gibson Mr Coffee Crafton 1.8-Liter Whistling Tea Kettle Now

I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She called me to let me know that the tea kettle did whistle and she was very pleased.

Read Best Reviews of Gibson Mr Coffee Crafton 1.8-Liter Whistling Tea Kettle Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment