Friedr Dick Soft Cheese Knife

Friedr Dick Soft Cheese KnifeI gave this item four stars only because it's the first cheese knife I have ever owned. Perhaps other, more expensive, cheese knives might perform better. The knife is a bit lightweight, although it performs very ably on all but the hardest cheeses (I switch to a chef's knife to cut those). This shouldn't be surprising, because F. Dick calls this a "Soft Cheese Knife." But from my experience, this doesn't mean just Brie or Camembert. I use this knife to slice cheddar, co-jack, gruyere, etc. This knife feels a lot like my Victorinox 6" utility knife--especially the plastic handle (that's not a bad thing for me; I love my Victorinox 6" utility knife). And check out the price of this knife! It can't be beat.

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment