Farberware Pro Forged 7-Inch Santoku with Clear Sheath

Farberware Pro Forged 7-Inch Santoku with Clear SheathI was hoping this would replace my $13 Kitchen Aid chef's knife. This knife is poorly made and dull as can be. I'm going to wait until I can purchase a high quality sontoku knife I suggest you do the same, reader.

I like the balance of this knife, and the curve is the right shape. Add to the balance a nice handle shape and the feel is great. The steel is a little too hard, though, making sharpening more difficult; but not impossible.

My two complaints are these: First, the blade is too thick so maintaining sharpness is difficult, and the blade has to be held at a very slight angle for fine slicing. Second, the handle, thought comfortable, is of plastic, which lends a cheapness to this knife.

Buy Farberware Pro Forged 7-Inch Santoku with Clear Sheath Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment