Farberware Pro Euro Peeler, Black

Farberware Pro Euro Peeler, BlackOXO Good Grips Swivel Peeler

vs

Farberware Pro Euro Peeler, Black

I couldn't find my tried and true Farberware peeler for a few days. I've had my Farberware peeler for about 8 years, recently the blade is dulling a bit, but it is a workhorse! The label had worn off a while back.

I couldn't find my peeler, and since I peel fruits/veggies daily, this was a big problem. I picked up the OXO Softworks Swivel peeler at the grocery store thinking it was the same as my one at home. Not so!

The OXO peeler has a much smaller swivel capacity. A small amount of swivel makes it difficult for the blade to rotate enough to peel something round, like an apple, peach, radish or even mango. My old peeler, the Farberware, has a blad with a greater swivel radius, making easier work for peeling fruits and veggies of various sizes.

I used the OXO immediately after buying it to peel an apple and it was very difficult. Despite being known for comfort, the OXO brand was very uncomfortable for me to use. Since the blade didn't rotate enough to peel the apple well, I was tryint to twist/turn the whole peeler, tweaking my wrist in the process.

The Farberware is quite comfortable to use, easy on the hands and wrist. The finger grips allow for easy holding. So if the OXO comfort is a big selling point, this product is still quite comfortable.

Thank goodness I found my old peeler shortly after! I'll be returning the OXO.

When I first tried it I was really disappointed. Then I realized that I hadn't removed the thin protective plastic that was covering the blade. Works great now.

Buy Farberware Pro Euro Peeler, Black Now

Best peeler ever. Got it for mother in law, she had us buy 4 more for her friends. Excellent product.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Pro Euro Peeler, Black Here

I will never order another one of these.It cant even peel a potato ! I ended up using a paring knife!

Want Farberware Pro Euro Peeler, Black Discount?

This is the sharpest peeler I've ever used! I had another one, saw this on Amazon, and bought it as a back-up! Rough skins on potatoes, carrots, even beets, are no match for this peeler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment