Farberware 8-by-10-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board

Farberware 8-by-10-Inch Poly Utility Cutting BoardWhen you see the name FarberWare you assume high quality. Not here. This board scored deeply with reasonably light knife cuts. This makes it problematic to clean. I would not buy it if I knew.

I didn't need sumthn fancy jus simple and cheap that will get the job done and this is it. Great purchase

Buy Farberware 8-by-10-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board Now

I was looking for this size to fit in an above the sink shelf slot and this worked great since it has a little finger slot to

grab. It is a tad thin and lightweight so I worry that it will scratch easily, but time will tell. It looks nice and is a nice size for small cutting tasks.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware 8-by-10-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board Here

My husband does all the cooking and had worn out the others, exactly like what was replaced at a good price!!

Want Farberware 8-by-10-Inch Poly Utility Cutting Board Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment