Epicurean 2-Piece Prep Series Set, Natural

Epicurean 2-Piece Prep Series Set, NaturalA friend gave me a large one several years ago as a hostess gift. I used it EVERY day until accidentally putting it

under the broiler! Delighted to find the two piece set on Amazon so convenient for food prep of all kinds. Also

casual to serve right on the patio. It is oven-friendly (NO broiler) I find myself reaching for it everyday!

I brought a black Epicurean cutting board and loved it so much that I went back and brought 2 more. Then one day, while cutting meat,I noticed black particles on my knife. When I checked my meat, it had black particles too. It turns out that it came from the cutting board! After consistent repeat incidents of this, I had to throw all 3 boards away because I wasn't sure what was getting into my food when I cut. Very expensive lesson since these aren't exactly cheap.

Buy Epicurean 2-Piece Prep Series Set, Natural Now

I usually prefer cutting surfaces such as the special glass ones, or the ultra-smooth plastic ones, because they're easy to clean and don't harbor bacteria. Downside is the glass ones have a clinky noise when you slice hard, and the plastic ones get rifted over time.. and they're both expensive.

The Epicurean is awesome because it doesn't harbor bacteria, doesn't rift the same way the plastic ones do, and they're wholly eco-friendly. They look great in any kitchen and they're lightweight.

PROS:

* Safe from harboring bacteria

* Easy to clean

* Lightweight

* Eco-friendly! Wholly recyclable, and made from recycled materials

* Amazon prime had them for less than any local store (by almost half)

CONS:

* None so far

Read Best Reviews of Epicurean 2-Piece Prep Series Set, Natural Here

The Epicurean cutting boards I have now used for several years are among my favorite kitchen tools. They are thin, but stay flat for years unlike other boards that warp. The surface is kind on my knives but somehow does not get roughed up very much by constant use of very sharp knives. The antibacterial property of a wood based product is another big benefit. This two board set is a good deal on what is a relatively expensive product. Well worth the investment.

Want Epicurean 2-Piece Prep Series Set, Natural Discount?

I am a person who cooks pretty much everyday, so I want to find a nice cutting boards that won't damage after washing over and over again like wooden cutting boards. After doing my research about many cutting boards I found the Epicurean brand and I love them.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment