Cuisinart 8" Chef's Knife - CA4CCK08

Cuisinart 8' Chef's Knife - CA4CCK08If you do much cooking at all, you're simply going to need a French Chef's Knife. This choice has proven to be a good size, the blade is staying sharp, and the price and service were both very good.

Nice Weight, size, and very good quality. Nice balance and feel. Great price. Can't go wrong. If your doing everyday cooking this is a nice chefs knife for the money.

Buy Cuisinart 8" Chef's Knife - CA4CCK08 Now

I bought this knife to use at my mom's when I visit each month. She has a set of Cutco knives that I find really difficult to use. This knife has the basic shape I need to get chopping & slicing tasks done. It is sharp, but the balance is a bit off for me. However, for $15 it is decent & because it isn't a knife I use daily, it's acceptable.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 8" Chef's Knife - CA4CCK08 Here

This knife works well and holds an edge longer than I thought a knife would. It feels good in your hand and it seems to be made well.

Worth the price.

Want Cuisinart 8" Chef's Knife - CA4CCK08 Discount?

When I got this knife and began to open it, I noticed it had a second packge underneath. That package said 19.99. I don't appreciate being charged more than I shoud have. The knife does feel goid in hand, but it is not even close to chef quality IMO as others have stated.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment