Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 3-Piece Knife Set

Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 3-Piece Knife SetVery good knives at a very good price. Like similar, higher priced knives, hand washing is recommended. Chicago Cutlery merits consideration if you're in the market for these better quality knives.

The knives work fine. The polymer grips makes the knifes feel light weight. The edge on the blades are sharp, but rough. It looks like a low grit grind. It can cut paper, but the sound is of a blade that is sawing through the paper rather than slicing. I'm not a great or even good edge sharpner, but I was able to put a cleaner edge on the blade with some whetstones. The longer paring knife had an odd irregular shape to it. It just might be quality control of cheaper blades letting less than perfect items through. I only really noticed it because I sharpened the knives.

I do like the fact they included reusable transport/storage sleaves.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 3-Piece Knife Set Now

I recently moved overseas and live in guesthouse with shared kitchen. The kitchen supplies were limited especially a good knife. I like to cook and needed to have good and basic knife set. This was a good fit. They are sharp, easy handling and takes limited storage. I use all three pieces regularly, the paring knife to least as I find the blade could be a bit longer. They are quite sharp now, but I know eventually I will have buy a knife sharper. I had a full set of Chicago Cutlery(18 pcs)at home before moving, was happy with them so I brought this set.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 3-Piece Knife Set Here

my mother love this knife there are very sharp she love cutting tomato and cucumber lime potato it very sharp

Want Chicago Cutlery Insignia2 3-Piece Knife Set Discount?

This purchase of Chicago cutlery Insignia 3-piece knife set was purchased to add to the existing sets. I received an excellent price on the set and they match what I own. I just could not pass up this good deal! The photo show, however is not the actual knife set, but I did receive the correct matching model set.

Save 1% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment