ChestnutPro-Cut

ChestnutPro-CutI love it when I find a kitchen tool that works so well. I like chestnuts, but don't like cutting them with a knife. Now it's so simple and fast with this cutter.

I have a chestnut orchard and a winery. During autumn I prepare hundreds of chestnuts for guests as chestnuts pair well with cabernet-style wines.

To cook chestnuts, I score(cut) them & microwave chestnuts on plate for about 1 1/2 minutes. THEN, I may roast them in a steel colander on grill for added flavor. I also will score and boil to remove shells, then blend with honey-nut creme cheese for a dip.

To score chestnuts, I've used: the 'Chestnutter' (not worth it), used the hybrid chestnut knife (slow), but most effectively used box cutters (but is a big SAFETY hazard).

I took a chance and in the mail today I got the 'Chestnut Pro-Cutter'. Works wonderfully and I can trust kitchen helpers with its safety. Great engineering hidden within a warm and natural wood handle. Thick blade, held in place by two expansion pins--so I can't imagine "bending" such a blade unless mistakingly trying to score dried-out "cured" chestnuts. So today I tried several platefuls of chestnuts (of various sizes) and cranked out the work fast and safely. Immediately ordered 2 more cutters for this coming fall's harvest!

I've always wanted to engineer such a cutter myself and had various designs drawn. But this kitchen item in its natural hardwood-tone not only looks good but works effectively and in my opinion is inexpensive. Happy chestnut-cooking everyone!

Buy ChestnutPro-Cut Now

It is very easy to use: Just position the nutter perpendicular over a chestnut and punch, a cut will be done. My palm got sore after 10 or so punches but it is still better than using knife to make cuts over the chestnuts. The major problem is that the blade of it could be bent and got stuck. I guessed it was because the nutter was not positioned at right angle when applied and the power of punches pushed the blade aside. Although one can ply the blade straight but I think this problem could be avoided if the blade is made of harder metal.

Read Best Reviews of ChestnutPro-Cut Here

After seeing the reviews of other chestnut cutters, it appeared this would be worth trying and must say the gamble paid off. A couple quick cuts with this device is safe and easy. Hope it holds up!

Want ChestnutPro-Cut Discount?

This product works great. I searched for a cutter after I cut myself the old way a month ago. I had a delivery issue as USPS does not deliver to my building. I contacted the seller and they sent another cutter to my PO Box right after I notified them. The original shipment was returned to them in a few days. Great product and great customer service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment