Bird's Beak Fruit Carving Knife Plastic Handle, 002

Bird's Beak Fruit Carving Knife Plastic Handle, 002If you do veggie/fruit carvings, you cannot possibly be proficient without THIS knife. And I don't mean this TYPE of knife; I mean this EXACT knife. Kom-Kom makes the sharpest edge bird's beak knife out there (tried many others), weighs about a feather, and is PERFECT for carving eyes, teeth, etc. in my opinion.

I also love how it makes precise cuts for making flowers and other fine cuts in hard rind fruit (e.g. watermelon, canteloupe, etc.) without any difficulty.

I like it so much I bought a second one just in case they stop making them. At $8, it's a steal.

Excellent quality, very nice design, tip helpful in creating small notches. Blade is flexible which is something I like. Very sharp out of the box.

Buy Bird's Beak Fruit Carving Knife Plastic Handle, 002 Now

If you love to make beautiful designs on watermelons, you will absolutely love this knife. I have been using the plastic tools that are sold at Halloween time for carving pumpkins, and my watermelon creations have been satisfactory. I longed for a better cutting tool, one that would give me clean lines. This knife did the trick. I keep it hidden now so than noone in my family uses it for something other than watermelon carving!

Read Best Reviews of Bird's Beak Fruit Carving Knife Plastic Handle, 002 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment