Axis 196 The Pull-Out Kitchen Appliance Caddy

Axis 196 The Pull-Out Kitchen Appliance CaddyNot worth $30. It doesn't pull out far enough from the cabinet to open lid of the coffe machine. I still have to lift it out and turn it to fill. I might as well just lift it like I was doing. Very simple roll-out design that doesn't stop if you are not careful. I think $10 would be a reasonable price. Not $30!

I like the looks of this, however it is very easy to pull the top sliding part too far so it comes off the track. I know this but still end up pulling it too far out very often. Also, there are four or five little soft round disks on the bottom of this that I believe are meant to pad it and protect your counter; they fell off within days and I have tried to glue them back on with superglue but they continue to fall off.

Buy Axis 196 The Pull-Out Kitchen Appliance Caddy Now

Really like the quality of this caddy. I use it to place my coffee pot on that sit on the kitchen counter but under the cabinets. Easy just to pull it out to make coffee than to pick it up each time. Matches my cutting board and saves the wear and tear on the counter top.

Read Best Reviews of Axis 196 The Pull-Out Kitchen Appliance Caddy Here

This is the best pull-out caddy I found for my Keurig coffee pot. I ordered the other black ones and they were okay eventually the wheels wore down and left a black roller mark on my white kitchen counter. I found I was constantly trying to remove these black roller marks each time I used them. This one was a little more money but so worth it. My coffee pot just glides in and out from under my cabinet with ease and without any marks. I would hightly recommend this over the other caddies.

Want Axis 196 The Pull-Out Kitchen Appliance Caddy Discount?

My big problem with the countertop coffee makers is you can't open the lid without pulling it out from under the cupboard. With the caddy it is an easy pull and push back with no damage to the coffee maker or the counter. Works just like it sys.

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment