10" Magnetic Knife Holder by RSVP International

10' Magnetic Knife Holder by RSVP InternationalI had a very limited space for the holder: the side of a cabinet above the kitchen sink. This knife holder fit perfectly. The magnets are strong enough that I trust my $140 Shun chef's knife to it but not so strong that it's a chore taking the knife down. Very sturdy, very easy to install overall a perfect choice for my needs.

Needed 10" rack. This is perfect. Magnetic contact strips are not co-planar.IE the knives don't touch all four contact points, always touch 2 points, usually 3 points. Seems adequate, knives attach strongly to the strip.

Buy 10" Magnetic Knife Holder by RSVP International Now

I ordered two magnetic knife holders to install on both sides of the working area in my kitchen. They were really easy to install and work perfectly. They blend in so well even in my old fashioned decor.

Read Best Reviews of 10" Magnetic Knife Holder by RSVP International Here

I've used other magnetic knife bars before and have NEVER had this problem.

I ordered 3 of the RSVP 10" magnetic knife holders. On all three of them, there were severe manufacturing defects that prevent the four magnetic bars from lining up with one another. If the bars don't line up, the knife isn't supported well on the wall, often only held by 2 of the bars instead of four. This results in the knife being barely held to the wall.

I hoped that it was a problem with just one or two of them, so I ordered three total. All of them were bad, some of them were worse than others.

Terrible knife bar. I suggest a different model!

I'm returning mine...

Want 10" Magnetic Knife Holder by RSVP International Discount?

This is a wonderful solution for a small smace. It has easy installation and works perfectly. I highly recommend this product to anyone working with a small storage area.

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment