YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Octagonal Shitan Handle 11.7" (300mm)

YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Octagonal Shitan Handle 11.7'I just finally got a chance to sit down and sing my praises to this product. I am one of the only 2 "white boy" rollers at my sushi bar and all of the other chefs, myself included have been amazed by the quality of the knife and its ability to hold an edge through 2 entire 8 hour shifts. compared to my previous knife this blade is at least 45% lighter, preventing fatigue and making most of my other cutlery feel like boat anchors. All-in-all excellent knife and beautiful craftsmanship.

There's really not much I can complain about this product. I was in the market for a sushi knife to be used everyday as I work long hours. After shopping around and constantly changing my mind I ended up picking this one because the rosewood handle caught my eye. I even did my research on different knives I was consider buying. I actually ordered a 10.5" Yoshihiro yanagi similar to this one, but with a Water Buffalo Horn / Magnolia handle, but canceled that order right away after discovering this product. I love the sharpness of the product right out of the packaging and consistently stays sharp for a good amount of time before having to sharpen it on a whetstone. I recommend you do pay attention to the knife care and use the tsubaki oil they provide so the product doesn't rust. I really enjoy the weight and balance of the knife, considering it's 11.7 inches. The handle feels solid and the etching on the knife is flawless. I plan on using this product everyday, and wanted something that I could be proud of using.

I would recommend this product to anybody looking for a sashimi yanagi. Although if you are a beginner a shorter length would be better.

Buy YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Octagonal Shitan Handle 11.7" (300mm) Now

After a little work on my water stones you can shave with it (not kidding.) A truly beautiful tool in the Japanese tradition.

Read Best Reviews of YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Octagonal Shitan Handle 11.7" (300mm) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment