Windsor Flatware, Sold by the Dozen

Windsor 18/0 Stainless Steel Dinner Knifes-1 Dozen PackI was not disapointed with these spoons.They are a good weight,not thin and flimsy.They are sturdy and not too long or short.When I was shopping for ice tea spoons I spent a lot of time comparing shipping weight and number of spoons to get an idea of how sturdy the spoons would be,and I was right.If you are looking for good ice tea spoons you will not go wrong here.

The price is low, so you should know you're not buying top quality silverware. For the price, these things work just fine.

Buy Windsor Flatware, Sold by the Dozen Now

You get what you pay for. To me these are below diner quality forks. But since my forks disapperar I don't want to spend too much on them.

Read Best Reviews of Windsor Flatware, Sold by the Dozen Here

Recieved my forks ,as promised,wrapped very well.My family really likes them,and thank God,there was enough to go around.Great prices,too ! Will be back soon !

Want Windsor Flatware, Sold by the Dozen Discount?

poor quality, not worth the price...I don't recommend this item at all. edges sharp bends easily don't buy this product

0 comments:

Post a Comment