Victorinox Swiss Classic 6-Inch Chef's Knife

Victorinox Swiss Classic 6-Inch Chef's KnifeI have owned several knife since I have been working in the food industry. When I first started to get into cooking I thought I needed Wusthofs, Henkels, Globals or Shuns. I really like those knifes, so I'm not writing this to rally against those knives, but I also picked up a Victorinox. These knives many not be forged or balanced like the ones I mentioned earlier. They may not have the heft of a Wusthof or hold their edge as well as some of the nicer knives. What these knives have heads and above the other knives I mentioned is a great price point for a fantastic product. Half my knife kit is Victorinox knives. I still use the nicer knives at home, but you can not beat the value of these knives for the daily pounding I put them through. They hold a nice edge, they don't make your hands feel tired when you have a lot of prep work to do and seem to last forever. This is a solid knife for a great price.

Fantastic knife. Have Shun, Henckels, etc. but use this knife more. Don't be fooled by the reasonable price, this is one great knife for real cooks.

Buy Victorinox Swiss Classic 6-Inch Chef's Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment