Victorinox Stainless Steel 7 Inch Santoku Knife with Rosewood Handle

Victorinox Stainless Steel 7 Inch Santoku Knife with Rosewood Handle1) From TV viewing, I was under the impression that when chopping an onion or tomato with a Santoku, the slices wouldn't stick. NOT. Basically, as others have said in reviews of other Santokus, it's -no more, no less a chef's knife.

2) Having said that, this knife is SHARP. Love it. I would buy this brand again (when you come right down to it, Henkels is overrated. Ditto Wusthof).

3) Well balanced & nice fit to my hand (tho prob too small for an extra large hand). I like it much better than our classical (huge) chef's knife as it's easier to use.

4) Attractive "traditional" appearance

Overall? Major bang for buck. I will try Victorinox again (btw, this knife is made in Solingen, Germany).

Beware of the odor that the wooden handle has. It's a shame, because the blade cuts beautifully and it sits well in the hand. Maybe I will re-order with plastic handle.

Buy Victorinox Stainless Steel 7 Inch Santoku Knife with Rosewood Handle Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment