Shun TDM0727 Premier Santoku Knife, 5-1/2-Inch

Shun TDM0727 Premier Santoku Knife, 5-1/2-InchThis knife is the only knife I use. It feels good in the hand and it cuts, dices and chops without effort. Be careful because it is very sharp, which takes some getting use to.

I bought this knife for my boyfriend for Christmas. He's a chef and all I hear day in and day out after work is how much he loves it! I've never actually gotten to use it but I trust his opinion!! :)

Buy Shun TDM0727 Premier Santoku Knife, 5-1/2-Inch Now

My wife, kitchen marvel, told me for years that Shun knives are perfect for cooks. Bought her one...then two...then three....and for our next anniversary! maybe four.!!! She loves 'em...!!!

Read Best Reviews of Shun TDM0727 Premier Santoku Knife, 5-1/2-Inch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment