Mundial Magnetic Bar

Mundial 5512 12-Inch Magnetic BarI am a chef living on a small island in a small house.

Storage is always a challenge. Am so glad I got this bar for my knives.

It holds 3 cleavers, a 10" chef knife and a 12" serrated knife. Plus several other smaller knives. Had no problem putting it up and nothing has fallen off. It's perfect. Holds more then any block and frees up much valued counter space.

A great investment.

I purchased the Mundial magnetic knife bar to hold my chef knives in my kitchen to stop from having to always get in our kitchen drawers. This thing is perfect for me, allowing me to have about 8 of my favorite knives right next to my stove and cutting board where I need them. I wanted black to go with our dark cherry wood kitchen so it would blend in and this is just the thing. Holds chef knives of 8 and 10 inch with no problems at all. Why spend $60 or $80 dollars when this is easy to mount, magnets are very strong, and looks great. And it comes in 12, 18 or 24 inch models too, so if you need a different size, you can get it.

Buy Mundial Magnetic Bar Now

One of our sons requested this a few years ago as one of his Christmas presents so when another son and daughter-in-law bought us new restaurant quality steak knives (you know those really big ones when you get when you order a steak?) there was no more room in our silverware and utensil drawers so I immediately thought of this.

Our son loves it so it was a no-brainer. Hubby said it was easy to hang and our big steak knives hang on this strip with no problem! It holds 8 of them nicely.

Would definitely buy again and recommend this to anyone!

Read Best Reviews of Mundial Magnetic Bar Here

I've installed two of these in my kitchen. They look good. I am a little concerned about the strength of the magnets and wish they were a little stronger. But they are holding a lot of knives and so far so good!

Want Mundial Magnetic Bar Discount?

Being I didn't want a butcher block on my counter taking up space ,and I didn't want to throw my 4 new Wusthof Ikon knives along with my 6 Wusthof Classic knives in a draw to get beat up I went for mag bar. It is holding all knives with no problem including a very heavy cleaver. I would recommend

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment