Messermeister Pro-Touch Vegetable Peeler

Messermeister Pro-Touch Vegetable PeelerThe handle is too big and it does a horrible job in peeling potatoes and other vegetables, when it does work it throws the peels all over the counter and it does not allow you control of where they go. Do not bother at any price, it will only take up valuable space in your kitchen.

I read about this peeler in a cooking magazine. Finally found it at Amazon and it is all that they said it was and more. I can even get my husband to help with the peeling now as long as he gets this one or the other as I bought two different models.

Buy Messermeister Pro-Touch Vegetable Peeler Now

Peelers on the market today are of a poor quality so I was happy to see a more sturdy design. I was disappointed however. It bearly peeled carrots and I tried different angles to be sure.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister Pro-Touch Vegetable Peeler Here

This peeler is awkward for me because I can only use it with a downward motion. It takes off too much flesh when peeling potatoes and carrots. Poor design. This one is destined for the trash bin.

Want Messermeister Pro-Touch Vegetable Peeler Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment