Messermeister 3-Inch Clip Point Parer with Matching Sheath, Orange

Messermeister 3-Inch Clip Point Parer with Matching Sheath, OrangeI've been using the Messermeister 3" paring knife for 4 months. It's such a handy little knife that I use it almost daily. So far it hasn't needed to be sharpened. The orange color makes it's so easy to spot in the drawer. This is the first paring knife I've owned with a shield; love it, no worry about the blade getting damaged in the drawer. I don't put my knives in the dishwasher so I can't comment as to that.

Nicely made (in Germany) 3-inch paring knife from Messermeister. The blade is sharp, and the handle is solid and textured plastic for a good grip. The sheath is very basic, and probably more for shipping than anything else. I'm happy with this knife. It's very comparable to similarly priced knifes from Victorinox, but the orange handle is a nice change of pace. Recommended.

Buy Messermeister 3-Inch Clip Point Parer with Matching Sheath, Orange Now

I have bought three of these in the last 2 years. I carry them to cut fruit, use to cut veggies and tomatoes and ... yes, avocado's. They are just so useful and best of all they stay sharp. Really sharp.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 3-Inch Clip Point Parer with Matching Sheath, Orange Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment