Medium Super Fine Stone Knife Sharpening Kit

Medium Super Fine Stone Knife Sharpening KitAs previous meat cutter I couldn't find any satisfaction in sharpening my knives with anything other than a whetstone. If you know what you are doing, this product will be fine. It's a bit small to get full swipes on anything blade longer than 6 inches, thinking specifically larger chef knives. The actual kit I purchased is just over 8 inches long and about 2 5/8 inches wide. Between the small surfacfe and the steep price of $150+ (before shipping) I'm showing today I have to take off at least one star, and prefer another half star. However I probably being overly critical. I think I paid roughly a third of that give / take $20. It will do the job regardless, if all your knives are 6 inches or less. Anything over 7 inches would be very tight to swipe and would not be a "fluid process" to sharpen your knife, but could be done with patience (something I lack at times).

Gets my knives seriously sharp edge and the guides are very helpful. Apparently, earlier iterations of the guides scuffed up blades, but the ones I received with the stone were lined and didn't leave any marks on my knives.

Buy Medium Super Fine Stone Knife Sharpening Kit Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment