LeBrun 24-Piece Laguiole-Style Cutlery Set, Ivory

LeBrun 24-Piece Laguiole-Style Cutlery Set, IvoryJust got this set in the mail today. Good weight on them, heavier than I expected. Did some research and they are suppose to be 18/8, but they fell more like 18/10 in my hands. (Don't quote me on this) However, when compared to my other Laguiole steak knives, the bee on this set is different. Different detailing. This makes me question the authenticity of the product. Am I being too neurotic? I mean, Amazon wouldn't sell fake ones... would they??? Also, the set did not come in their usual wooden box...I mean, I don't need the box nor do I have room to store the darn thing, but does this mean this is not from the real LeBrun??? Let me know if you've purchased yours and have the same suspicions.

NOT the real thing just a nearly rusty knock off...no buy! looks 2 good i guess huh LOL big pain to return

Buy LeBrun 24-Piece Laguiole-Style Cutlery Set, Ivory Now

the set looks great but unfortionatly some of the handle ends where falling apart other rhan that its a nice set

Read Best Reviews of LeBrun 24-Piece Laguiole-Style Cutlery Set, Ivory Here

so these cannot be authentic laguiole....i got to look at some in person at a local boutique for $10.95 a pc and the handle was great but the metal was awful quality roughly cut. my mom thought they were vintage like used. so i thought i would try these out to comppare the quality. the silver on these is nice shiny sooth...a couple spoons were not totally smooth but its the handles that were cheap cheap.

Want LeBrun 24-Piece Laguiole-Style Cutlery Set, Ivory Discount?

These were added to picnic baskets that were gifts, and were a perfect addition. toe the other items that were included in the baskets.

Save 72% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment