J.A. Henckels International Classic 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Carving Knife

J.A. Henckels International Classic 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Carving Knife(2008 HOLIDAY TEAM)This mid-priced line of Henckel knives, called "Classic" by the company, is a full-tang, single-piece, three-rivet line with sturdy black plastic handles. The handles are notched at the end to prevent the hand from sliding off during use. Although they are not razor sharp right from the package, their edges are sharp enough for the average cook. According to Henckel, all knives in this line are dishwasher safe, but you should expect more rapid dulling under the harsh conditions.

The slicer has a long straight blade that curves up gently two-thirds of the way toward the tip. The tip is extremely sharp, allowing for an exact and easy puncture to begin cutting. This knife is balanced evenly between blade and handle to make straight slicing more comfortable.

This is a useful blade to have in the kitchen, as it is great both for slicing melon and carving meat.

This knife is by far my favorite knife. I have used many other knives (chicago, farberware, cuisine...), but this knife has better balance and stays sharp much longer. Going to get the chef's knife next.

Buy J.A. Henckels International Classic 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Carving Knife Now

I find this knife a excellent all pupose kitchen knife. I use it for everything.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Classic 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Carving Knife Here

Everything I ever wanted in a carving knife. I love how it fits my hand. It is so balanced. A beautiful addition to my kitchen.

Want J.A. Henckels International Classic 8-Inch Stainless-Steel Carving Knife Discount?

I accidentally purchased this knife while attempting to purchase the 8" Henckles chef's knife from the same line. I'll call it a happy accident because I'm quite pleased with it. It was sharp out of the box and has maintained it's edge very well.

This size knife is great for cutting in areas where the wider blade of a chef's knife gets in the way. I use it frequently for finishing up pineapple as the narrow blade turns easily to follow the contours if the skin.

The fit and finish is excellent and the knife feels very comfortable in the hand.

Save 49% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment