Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Sparkling Love Champagne Flutes, Set of 2

Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Sparkling Love Champagne Flutes, Set of 2The product has reached safely and well packed. But dissapointed that after mentioning that I wanted the couples names and wedding date printed on the fluttes the same wasnt done. Any ways, will keep the glasses, but request you to please for any of the other orders that I place pay attention to the instruction first, if they cannot be carried out as per requirement, decline the order.

Regards

Cheryll

I now have the set of flutes; the cake topper, and the cutting set. Absolutely gorgeous line. Great quality. Thinking about getting the guest book next.

Buy Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Sparkling Love Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 Now

It says it can be personalized but I was never asked about what I want to write on the glasses. When are you going to ask me what should be written on them?

Read Best Reviews of Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Sparkling Love Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 Here

Looks on picture OK. In reality its is simply a junk, the quality and look ire horrible, also very light. I sent it back. Do not even think about it unless you want to give to someone on purpose.

Want Hortense B. Hewitt Wedding Accessories Sparkling Love Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 Discount?

They were beautiful! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that one was slightly shorter than the other

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment