Global MS5/P&S - Ceramic Whetstone, Fine Grit

Global MS5/P&S - Ceramic Whetstone, Fine GritThis is a large sized stone with a good non slip base. The honing surface is reasonably thick, and very uniform. A minute of honing will turn a factory edge into a razor edge. No gimmicks, no bull. You see the results of your effort right now, and quickly learn to fine tune your technique. Unless you have very badly abused blades, this stone and a good steel will be all you need to keep an envious edge on your knives.

I bought this stone to detail the edge of the new set of Calphalon forged kitchen knives that I recently purchased. I have used oriental water stones in the past, and this stone is as good as any I have used. With just a few strokes, it will turn a Calphalon, Henckles, or Wusthof into a Gillette. With this stone and a good steel, your knives will last far beyond your years.

Buy Global MS5/P&S - Ceramic Whetstone, Fine Grit Now

After I use the yellow stone I use this pink stone to fine tune my Global and other knives for work and my home kitchen. Like the previous reviews stated, it's for fine tuning and not for sharpening a dull, rough blade. Makes such a big difference with the knives not treated with the pink stone!

Read Best Reviews of Global MS5/P&S - Ceramic Whetstone, Fine Grit Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment