Ginkgo Le Prix 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4

Ginkgo Le Prix 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Navy, Service for 4This solidly-made, lovely set of flatware is weighty and elegant, equally at ease for serving breakfast and a gourmet dinner for The Queen. My only criticism is that the knives are, for me, too rounded at the blade endI would have wished for a more pointed tip and perhaps a slightly better cuttting edge. Yet, all in all, this is a very useful and satisfying set of cutleryI like it a lot.

Excellent color. Very well made. Dishwasher safe. Would buy this product again.

I highly recommend this to anyone who wants something really nice for their dining. This can be used both inside and outside for dining al fresco.

Buy Ginkgo Le Prix 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

I was pleased to find a replacement for my everyday flatware that is sturdy and nice looking as well.

Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo Le Prix 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

I've owned this stainless steel flatware for nearly ten years in several different colors. It looks today as new as the day I bought it. It washes beautifully, with a nice shine, and is practically indestructible. I bought the red to have a nice splash of holiday color against the white tablecloth. The white is especially elegant. This type of flatware is reminiscent of what we had when I was a kid. Actually, the knives are about perfect to me. The stainless steel is hard, so I've never had a problem cutting through anything. Very retro and practical.... love it.

Want Ginkgo Le Prix 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

Fits in the hand nicely and feels sturdy and solid, all while it is pretty.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment