Farberware Stainless Steel 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife with Clear Sheath

Farberware Stainless Steel 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife with Clear SheathJust what I was looking for travel. All stainless steel knife and handle for easy clean-up and durability with a serrated edge. Most are plastic handled without a serrated edge and/or sheath. When not traveling, I keep it in my office desk for the occasional mango that shows up in the fruit bowl or calzone that needs slicing.

I did not expect the hard rubber/plastic strip in the middle and my expectation was this was a one piece steel knife.

The item was was too expensive for what i received. I have purchased a farberware 10" kitchen knife with riveted handle for the same price

Buy Farberware Stainless Steel 5-Inch Serrated Utility Knife with Clear Sheath Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment