Cook N Home 8-Piece Steak House Style Jumbo Steak Knife

Cook N Home 8-Piece Steak House Style Jumbo Steak KnifeThese knives are chunky, heavy and sharp. They are exactly the knives at your favorite steakhouse and exactly what I was hoping for. As a plus, since purchasing these knives, my husband hasn't given me any lip. I think I'll go out and make a few questionable purchases!

Flat sided, heavy weight, not overly large like some steak house knives. Great price, excellent transaction, quick delivery. These appear study. Not dishwasher safe.

Buy Cook N Home 8-Piece Steak House Style Jumbo Steak Knife Now

I was really excited to receive these knives and the price was fantastic. Once received I was impressed with the quality. One thing I overlooked in the title was the word "jumbo". I'm sure there was someone who wrote a review on the size, but while they are not super huge they were quite a bit bigger (wider) than the knives I was looking to replace in my knife block. These knives will not fit in a standard knife block that has the steak knife inserts at the bottom. Unfortunately I had to return them and the refund process was smooth. Just FYI if you're thinking about buying these knives...

Read Best Reviews of Cook N Home 8-Piece Steak House Style Jumbo Steak Knife Here

The knive looked too good to be true, but when I opened them I was reminded of the quality knives used at some of the finest Chop-houses around Chicagoland. Be careful when you open them...they come with cardboard sleeves for a reason.

Want Cook N Home 8-Piece Steak House Style Jumbo Steak Knife Discount?

For the price, these r great! Nice and sturdy too. Beats any knife set at the stores for the money they ask for

Save 16% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment