Bakers & Chefs Dinner Forks - 36 pcs.

Bakers & Chefs Dinner Forks - 36 pcs.These are not high end forks, but they are nice. They're not cheap and do the job if your looking for some extra forks.

Ok ..... this is what I was looking for. I was throwing a party at my house and didn't want to use plastic forks. So I bought these. They are perfect, if you don't want plastic. They aren't something I would buy for everyday use, but for a big party, why not! I looked into renting forks and the place I was going to rent them from wanted .50 a piece. So, I just decided to buy them. These type of forks you would find at a fast food restaurant, nothing extra special, but they work. perfect alternative to plastic. I would not buy these to use everyday though.

Buy Bakers & Chefs Dinner Forks - 36 pcs. Now

It's a great buy. These forks are above average quality. They don't fool around with fancy packaging. I would buy this item again.

Read Best Reviews of Bakers & Chefs Dinner Forks - 36 pcs. Here

We just needed more forks and didn't want to pay a bunch of money for some ridiculous, fancy flatware. These are perfectly practical for every day use, like forks you'd find in a restaraunt. They definitely aren't disposable or throw away. Unless you love wasting money. We don't. They have held up in the dishwasher so far and effectively deliver food to my mouth. Love 'em

Want Bakers & Chefs Dinner Forks - 36 pcs. Discount?

Got this at a local store rather than online. I think they are sturdy. Good value. It is good for parties or other events that you may lose a fork or two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment