WMF No.1 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting

WMF No.1  5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place SettingI have owned this WMF service for about 10 years. I am thrilled with it's durability, strength & shine. It doesn't bend or dull. This is my service of choice. Thank you WMF.

I bought 4 sets of this WMF flatware pattern as a gift and they do look beautiful, with a good weight/balance to them. Earlier, I tried out the Nortica set and was disappointed with how flimsy that pattern felt compared to the No. 1. I now know why this WMF line is so popular! All the sets arrived in good condition, no pieces missing, from Amazon.

Buy WMF No.1 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting Now

The flatware is of excellent quality and we love the elegant design -hence the 5 stars. However, we were shipped some incomplete place settings (not in manufacture's original packaging) with some items from another design by the same manufacturer literally thrown-in the box instead (most of these were badly scratched). Amazon's "customer service" from India was completely hopeless at sorting out the problem but once we got through to a representative based in the US it was soon put right.

Read Best Reviews of WMF No.1 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting Here

My dad just bought these for my wedding gift. They are absoultely beautiful!! They have a great feel. I know it can be difficult buying things like this online, but you won't be disappointed. I recieved 12 sets and every one was perfect. Nothing was missing and everything was sparkling! I loved the contemporary design on this set too. Super awesome!! And all you have to do is throw it in the dishwasher. Can't beat that!!

Want WMF No.1 5-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Place Setting Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment