Oster Westmarch 8 pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set

Oster 76883.08 Westmarch 8-Piece Cookware Set, Stainless SteelThey are wonderful pots. Put not the thickest gauge metal as in the expensive name brands. However, it is heavy enough that they hold up and function. If that is what you want while saving cash...go for it.

Excellence for the price, but not as pictured, they are stainless color inside and out, not tanned as in the picture, work great, but as with most Amazon sites, they force you to wade through many unwanted items, to find the one asked for , so a great wast of time, overall, but other wise great service,, ETC>

Buy Oster Westmarch 8 pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set Now

i received the initial order and the deep pot was rusted, Amazon sent a replacement set in an expeditious manner, however when that replacement order arrived the same pot in the set had a hole in it from being spot welded at the factory.

The QC on the supply side is not very good and evidently the stainless steel is of poor quality it it rusts.

Read Best Reviews of Oster Westmarch 8 pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set Here

I have a small apartment on the bottom floor of an older building. There is no vent to the outside over the stove, which is gas, so I don't use the stove. Everytime I tried the CO2 detector would go off and when its cold outside its just not practical to leave the doors open and a fan blowing. So I bought some of those counter top induction cooking plates. The pans that come with it are nice but not very varied so I've been looking for more sizes to cook with. These looked like everything I would need and was assured they would work with induction cook tops. THESE DO NOT WORK.

I broke down and bought an electric hot plate thinking when I "really" needed to use these pots I could break it out. When I went to boil some water in the largest pot these are constructed so thin the top part of the pot never would get hot enough to boil the water. The base was hot but you could actually touch the top part of the pot. The hot plate was cycling on and off as it had reached max temp but the top of the pot was not very hot. The material is very thin and will not properly retain heat to cook well.

To add insult to injury. The first time I washed the pot it formed little rust spots. Stainless steel my a$$. These cheap sucky things are worthless and its too late to return them as I tried to do the right thing and make them work. As someone new to cooking I've learned my lesson of what to look for when buying cooking utensils and these are not it.

Want Oster Westmarch 8 pc. Stainless Steel Cookware Set Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment