Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the Arctic

Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the ArcticGreat! Aid to handicap, rocking motion makes cuting/chopping much easier. Handle easy to grip/hold even if hand muscles are weak.

Would recommend buying with cutting board with bowl shape that matches curve of knife.

Caution, very sharp!! handle with care.

My handicapped sister has been using an Ulu knife since the mid '90s when another sister happened upon one in a store in Alaska. This knife is perfect for people who can only use one hand for cutting and gives a great sense of independence. I highly recommend this knife for handicapped, elderly and all other people who need to cut food with only one hand and no fork to help!

Buy Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the Arctic Now

The Ulu Knife is a great tool and a must have for the

cook that likes easy chopping! I have arthritis and this

knife is so user friendly. I like to make salsa and chopping

cilantro is a pain......with the Ulu it's a snap! I highly

recommend this product!

Read Best Reviews of Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the Arctic Here

I have the cutting board and use this to slice carrots, celery, etc. I have also used it to dice up meat. I love it.

Want Alaskan Ulu, Legendary Knife of the Arctic Discount?

My wife just returned from Alaska to here (Samoa) and brought this for me (I am the cook). Fanatastic! I have Arthritis in both hands and using this little beauty is a breeze. The bowl makes it almost as fast as a food processor but more fun and useful exercise for these aging joints.

This came from the Great Alaska Ulu Company. The best quality in a low cost knife I have ever owned. Wish I had this 30 years ago. A keeper for sure and a place on the bench for ever.

The knife came with the bowl/chopping board and (knife holder), cookbook and DVD. A class act for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment