Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 10-inch Serrated Super Slicer Knife

Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 10-inch Serrated Super Slicer KnifeWhat else is there to say? Yes it's expensive but it will last a lifetime if cared for properly. I have been buying one knife at a time too complete my set.

The problem I was solving was cutting large loaves of thick-crusted bread, for which the Wusthof 8" serrated-edge bread knife I already had just wasn't quite large enough it's best if the knife edge is at least 1.5 times longer than the loaf is wide. I wanted a knife with a full forged blade with bolster, the traditional pattern, as the stamped-sheet blades aren't quite as good, and I prefer to buy one good knife. Going to 9" was marginal and almost as expensive, so I opted for the full 10" blade. It works very well, and the 8" knife now gets little use.

Buy Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 10-inch Serrated Super Slicer Knife Now

Nothing bad to say about this knife. Makes slicing baguettes and cake a...well...piece of cake. :)

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Le Cordon Bleu 10-inch Serrated Super Slicer Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment