Messermeister San Moritz Elite 8-Inch Kullenschliff Chefs Knife

Messermeister San Moritz Elite 8-Inch Kullenschliff Chefs KnifeI wasn't sure what to expect from this knife at first but I must say I was very pleased with the knife as soon as I received it. The weight behind this knife is very good in my opinion it isn't too light or too heavy but right in between with a great feel on the handle. It has a very sharp edge that can slice through anything I put in front of it so far, which is a lot as I work in a professional kitchen, and it hasn't lost one bit of that sharpness!! This definitely a great work horse knife that can withstand a lot and won't get dinged up easily in my opinion. Great for work or a collection as it just looks great too.

My very first Messermeister knife was delivered a couple days ago, and after reading about how much thinner and sharper the edge was than most German or Japanese knives, I was curious how it would stand up next to my Henckel knives. There was no contest! If I could trade my year old Henckel (German steel, but made in China) knives for a set of Messermeister, I would! This knife slices through vegetables like they are soft butter! The knife is just right in size, and the weight is perfectly balanced. It feels very comfortable in my hand. Fantastic knife at about half the price I saw on some other websites!

Buy Messermeister San Moritz Elite 8-Inch Kullenschliff Chefs Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment