Chicago Cutlery Essentials 4-3/4-Inch Utility Knife

Chicago Cutlery Essentials 4-3/4-Inch Utility KnifeFor the price its a good deal since this and the 3 1/2" paring knife together are under $12 on here and sure do come in handy for smaller kitchen prep work. They sharpen easily and have a good handle. The blade is thin enough to make fine slicing easy but also sturdy enough for tough skinned lemons and limes. I leave one on the bar with a mini cutting board for cocktail prep and its held up well for several years now.

Normally this knife is good. I own one which i got from Walmart and it is super sharp. So wanted to get one more and guess what, I choose to get it from amazon. (Big Mistake). The knife that arrived is like a peice of log does not cut anything. So it would be better to get from Walmart than from Amazon.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Essentials 4-3/4-Inch Utility Knife Now

I wanted a knife with a non-porous handle for occasional use cutting up melons in season. I don't have use for a knife of this size for other reasons so I did not want to spend a lot of money. I do not think this knife will stand up to a tough watermelon.

The knife blade is too thin for the length. The knife is not sharp. It won't slice a carrot. It splits it instead. The handle is too small for the length of the blade. I don't feel comfortable (safe) using it. I have another Chicago Cutlery knife that I like a lot and that has served me for many years. It is still sharper than the new knife.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Essentials 4-3/4-Inch Utility Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment