Chicago Cutlery Essentials 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife

Chicago Cutlery Essentials 3-1/2-Inch Parer KnifeKNIFE IS FINE FOR THE PRICE. DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MORE TO SAY ABOUT A PARING KNIFE. IT PARES RATHER WELL.

I have had my set of Chicago Cutlery knives for 33 years and they are still great knives. I bought this little knife for my daughter because she didn't have a paring knife. It was so nice and sharp that she was afraid to use it for fear she would cut herself but it has become her favorite knife and I know it will last a long time and the price was right.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Essentials 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife Now

Very nice little knife it cuts effortlessly and would be pretty hard to beat for the price. It comes with a sturdy plastic blade guard which is also a bonus.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Essentials 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife Here

Chicago Cutlery is a high quality company I have some knives of theirs that are 20 years old!!! They DO need sharpening from time to time, but they hold up quite well. AND....a ood and fair price is available through Amazon. Many thanks.

Want Chicago Cutlery Essentials 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife Discount?

I purchased this specifically for cutting up apples. The blade is much shorter than I would like. Would work ok for a lime but just too small for what I needed it for. The handle feels too small too. Just don't like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment