CADDIE VEGETABLE KNIFE 6" BLADE

CADDIE VEGETABLE KNIFE 6' BLADEA Caddie 6" stainless steel knife has been my favorite kitchen knife since 1985. It has a sturdy, balanced feel in the hand. The blade is wide, yet thin enough to make slicing quick and easy. Once slicing is done, slide the wide blade under the chopped stuff and let the knife help put it in the pan. I use it for cutting vegetables, fruit, fish, chicken, etc. (Don't have a kow-of course I wash the knife when switching from veggie to meat, or from garlic to apple.)

My old Caddie knife Is still in excellent shape after almost 30 years of everyday use. The handle has a few scratches, but is attached as solidly as when It was new. I use a honing rod to keep the blade sharp. I will confess I have used my Caddie occasionally as a pancake turner and have even used the blunt end of the blade to scrape the bottom of a crusty pan. Like I said, it's a versatile tool!

I wash the Caddie by hand most of the time and rarely put it in the dish washer.

One drawback of the Caddie is that it does not have a sharp point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment