Berkley & Jensen 140 Pieces Premium Plastic Cutlery (Silver-like 60 Forks, 40 Knives, 40 Spoons)

Berkley & Jensen 140 Pieces Premium Plastic CutleryI purchased this product from another vendor but I have to say, these cutlery pieces do look like silver, they do look real. I used them for a birthday party and when people touched them they were surprised because all the time, while looking at them they thought those were real forks and spoons. They are good quality and it's a great buy. You can also re use them, so don't throw them away, hand wash them carefully and they won't scratch or fade.

I have to say for plastic these are a good quality item. I purchased these for my wedding as i didnt really want plastic but didnt wanna be stuck with a bunch of silverware that I wont need or use again so this was a good option & they are just simply a good quality item that I recommend for any occassion... yes including weddings =]

Buy Berkley & Jensen 140 Pieces Premium Plastic Cutlery (Silver-like 60 Forks, 40 Knives, 40 Spoons) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment