Arcos Universal 10-Inch Granton Edge Spanish Ham Knife

Arcos Universal 10-Inch Granton Edge Spanish Ham KnifeThis is a great knife to cut Spanish Iberico ham. It was sharp and effective. I would recommend it along with youtube videos on how to cut.

I bought this knife to go with a Serrano & stand as an Gift. The knife is fantastic and gets used for lots of other carving. It's sleek thin construction and ver,very sharp edge are a joy to work with.

Buy Arcos Universal 10-Inch Granton Edge Spanish Ham Knife Now

I was not advised that they did not hav the 10-inch granton edge spanish ham on stock and I received the item I did not really wanted (9-inch edge spanish ham knife). Although the quality was good, it is unrespectfull thati was not properly advised as to the item i was going to receive.

I was nt happy with that.

Read Best Reviews of Arcos Universal 10-Inch Granton Edge Spanish Ham Knife Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment