Wusthof Create-A-Set Knife Storage Block

Wusthof Create-A-Set Knife Storage BlockBlock is well made, heavy and nice looking. I do not know much about the wood, but the wood is hard, and you can not scratch it with your nail. It well matchs my wusthof classic knives.

scissor's model number is 5558. The steel is 9 inch long, and heavy and well made. Though it does not carry model number, it does feels like something belong to Wusthof grand pix line.

The block can handle 12 inch long knife.

The width of uppper slot is 2.5 inch. If you have a cleaver, there is no place to put it.

In short, this is a great starting set to hold wusthof knives.

Finding the perfect knife set is nearly impossible. Most sets include a lot of extras that you probably didn't want. Most of us need the basics (big chopping knife, smaller knife and paring knife) plus a few. Buying this block and outfitting it yourself is the much more economical way to purchase a knife set. Especially when you are talking about somewhat pricey knives like Wusthof. This block is perfect. There are plenty of large and small slots and slots for steak knives. It easily fits my 8" cooks' knife. The block is a little bit bigger than I anticipated. It's a little 'longer' than I thought it would be. But it's beautiful and really doesn't take up much counter space. It's solid and hefty, doesn't move around when taking knives in and out. I love that it came with the sharpening steel and scissors. I would have gladly bought the block itself for the price I paid. This is a great product for anyone looking to put together their own knife set. Highly recommended.

Buy Wusthof Create-A-Set Knife Storage Block Now

I upgraded my storage block inasmuch as my old one had become too small. The block is well constructed, like the former. It is compact, the blades slide easily in and out, and it looks handsome on my counter top. One additional point I was only interested in the block however when it came it included a pair of scissors and a sharpening tool. What a terrific value!

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Create-A-Set Knife Storage Block Here

I am very satisfied with this knife block. There are more than enough slots for the knives I own. Most of my knives are Victorianox and the slots are varied in size enough to accomodate them. It does take up a bit of counter space because it is slanted and not upright.

Want Wusthof Create-A-Set Knife Storage Block Discount?

Very happy with the block. The price is pretty fantastic for a wood Wusthof block with shears and honing steel included I was looking for a steel and didn't have shears, so this was perfect. It's sturdy, not too big, looks great. Fits a few of our older knives, and the new Wusthof 8 inch chef's knife and 3 1/2 inch paring knife that I just bought for my husband.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment