Shun Classic Left-Handed 9-Inch Stainless-Steel Bread Knife

Shun Classic Left-Handed 9-Inch Stainless-Steel Bread KnifeMy wife is a pastry chef and bread maker. She is left handed and it made a perfect gift. She looks that she is spoiled with a beautifully made knife and her coworkers all lust over it!

This bread knife feels solid. The blade does not flex like my old bread knife. The knife is balanced and sharp. I cut easily through light fluffy bread as well as through heavy crusty sour dough breads. I did not expect such a difference between my old serrated edge bread knife and this Shun Kershaw Bread knife. I like the left-handed version. The knife also looks great. It has a good weight to it too. I plan to cut tomatoes and other fruit with it too. I am happy with this knife.

Buy Shun Classic Left-Handed 9-Inch Stainless-Steel Bread Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment